mardi 8 mai 2012

My Ideal School

Subjects:
In my ideal school there is a lot of subjects. In the morning we study obligatory subjects. There are three languages : English, French and Spanish. We study scientific subjects too: Maths, Biology, Physic and chemistry. Then we study History and Geography. I love scientifics subjects, they are my favourite.
And in the afternoon we study Arts subjects and P.E. on Wednesday. We study Music (you choose an instrument), Singing, Dance, Theater, Painting and Cinema.

Extra-curricular activities :

Every school has got extra-curricular activities sow my school has too. After school we can practise an art subject or a sport. We can practise every art subject of my timetable and we can go o the chess  or french cookies class. The Monday we can do Football or an Singing. The tuesday we choose : Dance or Basketball. The Wednesday we can pratise Music or do Chess. The thursday we do Hokey or Volley or French Cookies.
 
My timetable :


MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
8:15-9:00EnglishScienceEnglishMathsChemistry
9:05-9:50MathsScienceSpanishEnglishPhysic
9:50-10:00BREAK
10:05-10:50FrenchGeographyFrenchHistoryMaths
10:55-11:40HistorySpanishMathsFrenchEnglish
11:40-12:25ITMathsGeographySpanishFrench
12:25-13:25LUNCH
 13:30-14:15MusicPaintingPDanceTheater
14:20-15:05SingingTheater  EDanceCinema

 My Rules :

In my ideal school  the rules are very strict. We must be late and work in class. We musn't shout an sing out of singing class. We musn't run in the corridors and push my friends. We must bring the material and listen to theacher. We musn't eat and drink in class. We must wear the uniform. But we mus't entertain !!! It's a funny school : * We can chew gum in class.
                      *We can play in the playgroud when it's raining.
                      *We can go to toilets in class.
                      *When we finish our work we can play or speak with our friends.
                      * You can go to the library after class to work.
It's very nice school !!
 
My uniforms :

for boys:
for girls:

Parts of my school
In my ideal school there are a lot of rooms. Ther is a drow of my school:
My school could

One day in my School:

     Today, like every day I go to school. It's Friday so I have physics, chemistry and Mathematics, English and French. In the afternoon I have theater and cinema. It is a good day.
     When I enter the school as usual I see the supervisor who say hello. Next I join my friends. One of them has something to announce me. She has a new boyfriend!!! The school ring resonates in the corridors. Go for the chemistry lesson!
     My chemistry teacher is Miss Parker. She’s very nice and beautiful. We learn the Lewis Formula. I’m in 4ème.
     Now we have a Physic class. We go in the laboratory and we start : the water in the environment... My physic teacher is Mr. Holmes. He isn’t very nice but is a good teacher. Oh, no... He gives us homework.  We have to complete a text about the environment.
    Of! It’s the break time!! We can eat a little taste and go to the classroom for Mathematics time! I love that!!
     My Math teacher is Mrs. Beckett. She’s tall and she has got black hair .She isn’t beautiful but is very nice with us.
We make some geometry and calculation exercises and we look the education DVD.
     Now is the English class. The teacher is Miss Jones, my favorite teacher. She’s very nice and beautiful. She love laugh and we learn excellent. We make a vocabulary exercise and we make a listening.
     Next I go to the French class. I like this subject, but the teacher is naughty.
She gives homework every class and she shouts all the time. We can’t ask for a pen!
     Finally! The school ring vibrates in the school. It’s lunch time!!! The canteen is full and I rejoin my friends to eat with them. Today the cooks prepared chicken with chips!! I love this!!! Now, no more boring lessons go to the art classes!!
      I go to the theater classes with my friends. My teacher is Mrs. Asker. She’s very nice and very funny. The theater is a game for me and my friends!!!
      Next we have cinema class. The teacher is Mr. Spencer. It’s very tall and funny. He loves laugh. He has a big camera and he look to me and say : Caution I movie  !!!
     Yes!!! The school bring again!! Go for the Week-End !!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire